July 13, 2005

7/13/05 Málaga Spain

The word for hangover is 'resaca'

The word for hangover is 'resaca'. The head just just a little cloudy this morning. And no sleeping late with an 8:30AM class to get to. On the upside, finally got the hot water working and had my first hot shower. It was heavenly. We take so many things for granted.

Later ran into Elin, Michael and Elin's cousin Rebecca who is in the advanced class, at the beach. Had to wait until it cooled off a bit to get my run in at 7PM. Saw lots of runners out.

And the best news of all, my ATM card is being FedEx'd as I write. Now, hopefully all my money worries will be over. [smile] Except the school gave me the invoice for an additional four weeks. Sure wish the dollar was doing better against the euro. Oh well, it's just money.

Cooked spaghetti again tonight and even Britt thought it was pretty good. Now a bit of studying, then ice cream before taking my evening stroll.