June 30, 2005

6/30/05 Almansa Spain

Your ATM Card has Expired

And here I thought I was doing better. I tossed and turned for hours last night. It must have been after 2AM sometime when I must have finally dozed off. Hence, I got up late.

I thought I didn't have class till 11AM because of some meeting. But that is where I translated wrong. Class was at 9AM because Amparo needed to register Miranda for school this fall at 11AM. So I was barely awake but jumped right in. What else could I do.

Later I checked email for correspondence to the two schools I was looking at. Which to choose? My head hurt. I'm almost getting sick with worrying. Amparo could really tell at lunch today. My whole thought process is falling apart. I can't seem to remember anything I've learned.

Santi and my teacher Amparo


And their son German

Finally, I just needed to make a decision. I chose Málaga ¡Sí! I think it is in a larger school where I could find myself in a class with others at my own level. But I cold be completely wrong too.

After class, we all went for a walk to get my bus ticket to Málaga. Then we went to an ATM so I could finally get some cash. But, guess what? It didn't work. So we tried another. No dice! Even though I was using the card right before I left, the ATM said that it was expired last year. What else could go wrong!